Apr 13, 2009

Today: A Really Good Day


Actually, I'm not going to start this post talking about today. I'm going to back up a smidge to the weekend when I visited Maegan. As you all know, Sunday was Easter, but what some of you may not know (and some of you may know) (and some of you may have known, but then forgot) (and all of you are about to know) is that it was Maegan's Birthday also. So on Saturday we went out to celebrate since we knew we'd be busy on Sunday with Easter stuff. We first went to The Melting Pot and got a fancy desert with a bottle of Moscato d'Asti. That, of course, was delicious. Then we went to IMAX and saw Monsters Vs. Aliens in 3D. Yeah, I highly recommend that, I was in stitches. Is that a phrase? In stiches? That doesn't make sense, but I feel like that's a phrase. Well, anyway, I laughed really hard in other words.

Okay, that was the weekend update, now to appease the title of my post and actually talk about today.

Today I started my new job. It was a really good day.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Andrew! I have a dumb idea, I'll start blogging again, and we shall see who has the more entertaining, interesting, funny, witty, thought provoking blog. Spelling does NOT count. Sound like a terrible idea? I'm up for it if you are. I've just realized lately that I have some thoughts and opinions that just have to be shared with the rest of the world. I hope your job is going well and that you are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANDREW! How are you? I've had this blog for YEARS, but I forgot the password almost 2 years ago. I got your easter card and I like your blog. How is Work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you have a blooooooooooooooog. That looks like bloog, not blog. Ew.

    Since we live in the same state, we should hang out from time to time. I've been hankering to make some yummies forEVer.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you don't want to.